Why Work with Us
Join us on our journey delivering exceptional education at the heart of the community
If you have the drive and commitment to help us raise the bar for every student, close the education gap between disadvantaged students and their more privileged counterparts and want to help positively transform the community we work within, then we want to hear from you!
Why work for Oasis Academy Mayfield
Finding a new job is much like finding a new partner in life, both parties need to be sure their interests, values and personalities align. At Oasis Academy Mayfield we are always looking to take on talented and impassioned individuals who align with our values of aspiration, achievement, care and resilience. We want our staff and students to thrive in an atmosphere that harbours learning and living in harmony.
We pride ourselves on the work we do to motivate both staff and students alike. Through building strong relationships, between staff and students and across the Oasis family, our aim is always to enable people to flourish and grow their skills. Whether you are a Senior Leader, a Teacher or Support staff we care about your career and want to help you feel valued and supported in your job.
Here are some of the many reasons why you should consider working for Oasis Academy Mayfield:
- A friendly supportive and enthusiastic team
- The opportunity to work within an innovative curriculum
- Excellent range of induction activities with supportive staff
- A Personalised CPD programme, including opportunities to work towards an MA in Education
- Opportunites for fast track career prospects within a community of Academies
- Nationwide growing profile of Academies
- Strong links with numerous overseas community improvement projects
- Staff laptops
- An opportunity to be involved in the development and progression of the academy and the wider community
- Specialist, new and state of art facilites
If you think you are the right fit for us or like what you hear please visit our current vacancies located on the right of this page to see where your career could take you next.
Would you or someone you know be interested in working or volunteering with us? If so, we would love to hear from you!
Expressions of interest can be made via the links on each individual job, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, formal applications must include a completed Oasis Academy Mayfield application form.
Oasis: Mayfield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Oasis Academy Mayfield Supports Equal Opportunities Employment.