We take pride in each and every one of our pupils at the Academy, and know that they are equally proud to be wearing their Academy badge on their uniforms.
It is important that students wear clothing at the Academy which is suitable for their daily routine. We believe that it also allows both students and parents to identify with Oasis Academy Mayfield.
All regulation items can be purchased through Skoolkit, 31 Leigh Road, Eastleigh SO50 9FF
Tel: 023 8062 9095 or online: www.skoolkit.co.uk
This year as much as possible Skoolkit would like to encourage parents and carers to order uniform from their website - www.skoolkit.co.uk. They appreciate this is not always going to be possible, but they need to try and limit the amount of people in the store.
- Black Blazer with Academy Badge
- Plain black trousers - no jean material; no leggings, or tight trousers
- A black knee length skirt – one of two choices the Charleston or Thornton. No other style of skirt can be worn, including straight skirts, or those with patterned or stretchy material.
- Academy tie with house shield clearly visible
- Plain, short or long sleeved white shirt with a collar and top button
- Flat, black, leather shoes which can be polished - no trainers, or branded shoes, or boots are permitted
- Plain black or grey socks
- Academy logo jumper/cardigan or plain black V neck knitted jumper (Black round neck jumpers or sweatshirts are not permitted as ties cannot be seen)
- Plain black or grey socks
- Black, dark grey or flesh coloured tights - no patterned tights are permitted
- Black tailored shorts - which must be worn with socks
School shoes must be worn with all uniform options including tailored shorts.
- Academy polo shirt
- Academy sports socks
- Academy sport shorts
- Academy skort
- Navy base layer (long sleeved top)
- Academy rain jacket
- Gum shields
- Shin pads
General Uniform Rules
- One plain gold/silver stud earrings in each ear lobe, which must be removed or completely covered for all forms of physical education
- No other piercings, stretchers or retainers are allowed, this includes nose studs
- A watch is permitted, but no necklaces, rings, bangles, bracelets or other hand jewellery should be worn.
- No shaven, extreme hair styles or obviously bright coloured hair will be allowed - any hair bands must be plain blue or black – religious headwear must be black and plain in style
- No painted or false nails are permitted
- Makeup must be light and un-noticeable. Any student deemed to be wearing excessive makeup will be asked to remove it
- Sensible school bag
- Sensible school coat, which must be removed on entry to the academy
- Denim jackets, hoodies, or other non waterproof jackets are not permitted
- Mobile phones, electronic devices and earphones must not be used in the academy. If seen they will be confiscated. This is with the exception of school iPads.